We chance lives through education!
Why Choose Vancouver Career College?
Researching programs and gathering information about schools takes time. And you need to consider whether the school will help you meet your personal and professional needs as well as provide you with a top-notch education.
At Vancouver Career College, we recognize you must select a school that suits your needs, so we encourage you to consider the following points:
- Professional Instruction - Vancouver Career College instructors are industry-experienced professionals whose knowledge and qualifications enhance the learning process for all students.
- Relevant Career Training Programs - Vancouver Career College maintains close relationships with the business and health care communities to ensure our curriculum is in sync with marketplace demands and that our graduates leave us equipped with the skills to be successful in their careers.
- Location - We have six campuses across British Columbia. All campuses are centrally located near shops, business districts, cafes and entertainment and are easily accessible by public transportation.
- Student-focused Environment - Every Vancouver Career College staff member is committed to your success. From administration and instructors to admissions and support staff, we endeavor to create a welcoming and supportive environment that facilitates learning and encourages success.
- Small Classes - Class sizes range from 10 to 25 students at a time. Vancouver Career College believes that smaller classes allow more one-on-one instruction for students thereby enhancing the quality of their education.
- Learning for Success - Our programs run on a modular basis so you learn one subject at a time before moving on to the next. And our programs have a number of start dates so you can embark on a career path whenever you are ready.
- Hands-on Practicum and Career Placement Assistance - Practicum placement coordinators work closely with you during a five-week on-the-job-training period. They also assist you in preparing your resumes, conducting job searches and finding employment after graduation.
- Fast Training with a Career Focus - Our diploma programs are designed to get students into the job market as quickly as possible.